TONY PHILLIPS is a Mortgage & Protection Specialist for PolForce Mortgages
PolForce Mortgages offers FREE ADVICE on
- Mortgages, re-mortgages + purchases + buy-to-let with NO BROKER FEES.
- Protection - life assurance; critical illness; income protection; accident, sickness and unemployment; mortgage protection; building & contents insurance.
- Secured Loans - if you are in the middle of a special rate mortgage period and need extra capital a secured loan might be a more cost-effective answer than paying a redemption fee.
- Bridging Loans - short-term loans used if purchasing a property at auction or need to purchase another property before selling your own.
- Debt Management Solutions - Help with a debt management plan if you are struggling to pay your regular financial commitments
- Conveyancing solicitors - Quotes for legal work for buying and selling properties
- Wills - A professional will writing service is available.
We visit you at home, daytime or evening to take your instructions.
We provide a full estate planning service, with advice on protecting the family home against long-term care fees.
We advise on Lasting Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Partnership Agreements and other legal documents.
We work in conjunction with selected firms of solicitors to provide a wide range of legal services including Probate.
If you would like to discuss your financial situation, Tony holds a monthly Mortgage clinic at the Federation Offices, Headquarters, Lewes. Dates of clinics are advertised in Routine Orders. There is also a Monthly Clinic date list shown under the Members Area/Services section of this website or alternatively please contact the Sussex Federation Office on ext 544434/544435 or 01273 404211, Internal e-mail Police Federation or external e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment for you.
If you can't make the surgery date and need urgent advice, Tony can arrange a face-to-face consultation in the comfort of your own home. Tony can be contacted on 0845 095 1266 or 07976 636874.
This service is available to all serving and retired officers, their families, and police staff.